Saturday, September 8, 2007

My set of Nathalia's Quick Cards

I followed the wonderful tutorial Quick Cards at http://www.funkyphreshpapierkreations.blogspot.com/

I know I only have 8 of the 9 cards. I totally ruined the 9th card. I'll get frugal with it later. For this set I used Club Scrap Academy (8/07) kits papers, fiber pack, Greetings to go embellishments, stamps and stencil. Also stamps from Mocha Java remix(o7) UM , Bistro (7/07)UM, Chapter One(6/07) UM and greeting WM, Refresh(2/07) UM, Sampler (07)UM. Leaf embellie from Refresh(2/07). Adirondack inks in Espresso, stonewashed, and antique white acrylic dabber. Eyelets from PC winter collections, Thanks to Stacy for letting me know about the sale on those. Royal punch from Tonic, and corner punch from EK. Tonic mini distresser used on paper edges.



When I stamped the medium red and blue cards the ink was not drying quickly, I took it over to my heat gun and decided if I was going to take the time to heat it, might as well emboss it! lol.

I already had my silver JoAnn Etc. Silver powder out so I used it. I did this on the red card where the stencil is and the blue where the city scape stamp is. I love the way they turned out.

For those on my mailing list these are examples of the Greeting card thank you gift in my new incentive program :)



Here is a set of the Quick Cards I made for a Neighbor who brought over a loaf of Chocolate Chocolate Chip bread! I sent her a note that I would have baked her something in return but I'm a terrible cook so I made her paper crafts which I enjoy making.

Paper from : Club Scrap Rhapsody(3/07), Friendship(4/04)

Stamps: Club Scrap Mocha Java Remix (07), Chapter One ((6/07), Academy (8/07), Simply Beautiful (5/07), Rhapsody (3/07), Tiny Treasures (Special Release).

Fibers: Club Scrap : Varisity (6/05) blue ribbon, Friendship (4/04) twist ties , Chapter one (6/07) light blue fiber, and others unknown source.

Brads and photo turns and metallic embellies from Rhapsody (3/07)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing how you personalized the card tutorial to reflect your style! Beautiful job on all your cards! Thanks for sharing these Erin...and good job on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete