Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor of Love Challenge at ClubScrapChat@yahoogroups.com

The rules are:

Your challenge is to create a layout ( one or 2 pages) using at least three different Club Scrap Kits, 3 different embellishments, 3 journaling blocks, 3 photos, and the title must be 3 words.

I used Labor of Love for the title because all of the pictures are of my pregnant bellies while I was in labor and figured it was time for pics cause it wasn't going to get any bigger :)

I used Wheel and Sprocket red and black, Stratosphere dark blue and Chapter one Gray

My 3 embellishments are brads, ribbon, and corner punches.

The 3 jounaling blocks are file folders (Sizzix die file folder) labeled with the years of the my pregnancies in 1994, 1998 and 2006.

My title letters are Cricut Catridge Oppisites Attract and their shadows. I stamped the letters (not the shadows) after I put them on my nonstick craft mat. I then heat embossed them with silver powder. I used Ivory Elegance Club Stamp UMs.
Congrats to Beth Richards on winning this Challenge!!! See all of the entries at ClubSrapChat photo section.

No comments:

Post a Comment