Friday, September 21, 2007

Handmade Note Pads

These are some little note pads that I have been making lately. They aren't my original idea, but I came up with my own way to make them from a combination of ideas. I used Club Scrap POPs (pound of paper) , used a 3 hole punch with moveable hole slots, Cuttlebug paper trimmer with the perforator blade ( you could also use the Tonic Mini Perforator and a ruler), Club Scrap Bookbinding adhesive, and JustRite DIY Monogram stamper. These examples don't have covers on them, but I have made some with covers that were made from a single pop with the holes in it and scored at the top instead of perforated. Check back soon for a tutorial on these. There are some other ideas for these posted on the CS Addicts Wiki at http://csaddicts.wetpaint.com/page/Notepads.

No comments:

Post a Comment