Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Club Scrap Retreat 2010

Wow! That about describes the 5 days I spent in Wisconsin at Club Scrap's 10th Annual Retreat. We are still on spoiler alert so I can't share the details but, we were truly "treated" to a wonderful event. Fabulous food, entertainment, workshops, shopping, gifts, field trip, & workshops to die for! This was my second Retreat and I swear as long as I can I will go every year. We already have a save the date for next year, Oct. 13-16 (there is one in August too). Here a few non-spoiler pics of some of the fun :)

That's me on the left with our fearless moderator LoriD, from the www.clubscrapcommunity.com coffehouse forum.




Our pre-Retreat trip to Archiver's. Many of us don't have one nearby so we like to stop in while we are there. Left to Right, Jane, Catherine, Erin (that's me), Pam.


Check-in day chocolate party, hosted by the lovely Diane!

A view of waiting Retreaters from the top of the grand staircase at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment