Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Card and Gift


This card is made from a piece of Club Scrap's Be Still kit, in yellow, the paper is 6.5x5.25, folded in half for a card size of 5.25x3.25. The white matte is 3x5 from a pack of POPs that I oredered with the Pure and Simple kit. Ink is Lagoon Club Scrap Hybrin in. Stamp also from Club Scrap, Academy kit, greetings Xtra. Card border was printed and cut on Cricut Imagine with the Imagine More cart. Flowers and brad from my stash
















This super cute magnetic board is a piece of 5x7 flashing that I ordered in a share on the Cricut message board. Frame was printed and cut on Cricut Imagine with the Imagine More cart. The corners of the metal are rounded with a Zutter round it all and holes for ribbon were punched with my Crop a dile II. Buttons and fiber from my stash. Ribbon from Offray. I used red line sticky tape to attach small magnets to the back of the buttons. Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment