Monday, September 27, 2010

Strip-piece Pleated Skirt

I recently purchased a Jelly Roll (Contains 40 strips – Each strip is 2 ½ ” x 45”) of Moda Fabric in the Basic Grey Urban Couture patterns from http://www.stitchsteals.com/ . I had planned to make a quilt with the strips until I found a pattern called Strip-Piece Pleated Skirt on the Moda Bake Shop site. Here is my version of the skirt, I made it a larger size than needed and left extra elastic in the waist so it can grow with Elizabeth. Thanks for looking, as always Comments are welcome :)


Photobucket

Back:Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The skirt turned out so cute! I love the photo of your little girl modeling it. :) I'm so happy you enjoyed the tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing your results!

    ReplyDelete