Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Entry In The ClubScrapChat August Stamping Academy Challenge

I am so in love with the shade of blue in the August 2007 Academy kit from Club Scrap. While doing the ALSB I realized I was going to use up all of the blue papers in my kit!! So, when I got to the #7-8 layouts I decided to make a print on the manilla paper instead using the strips of blue suggested in the instructions. The Scrap Rap ink chart recommended Ranger's Adirondak ink in the color Pool. Of course I didn't have that one. I tried Stonewashed and IMO it's a great match when it's on the manilla paper. I pulled out a bunch of stamps that I thought would go well with the kit and here is the "printed" paper that I came up with. I used WM stamps from Club Scrap kits Academy (8/07), Chapter One (6/07), Collections (6/06) , and Science (9/05). I also used UM stamps from Rhapsody (3/07) and Ivory Elegance (12/06). With all of the stamps used in these layouts I decided to enter them in the ClubScrapChat August Stamping Academy Challenge. See next post to view the frugal scrapping methods I used to make the most of these papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment