Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Frugal Scrapping

The back of one of the Stamping Academy Challenges as seen above. I wanted to get the most out of my papers from this kit because I love it so much. I thought if I take the middle out of the manilla paper where it is covered with the dark brown print I could make 2 photo mattes out of it. And of course I wanted to keep as much of the blue as possible (It's my favorite color) so I trimmed out the middle leaving enough space to attach all of the other pieces to it. This configuration holds up well with Club Scrap's cover stock weight paper. This is the back of the other Stamping Academy Challenge page using the same frugal principals as above. The blue stripe on here is the edge of the blue die cut sheet. I needed something to cover up the adhesive that was exposed.


No comments:

Post a Comment