Friday, July 13, 2007

Been Busy

HI, I have been busy planning banquets and crops. Thanks to all of my supporters. Here is some recent work I have done. This first one is a baby shower card I volunteered to make for a friend to give to one of her friends. I used Club Scrap (CS) Chapter One (6/07) kit: papers in grey print and blue plain, fibers from the embellishment pack, stamp set and the stencil with Ranger Adirondak ink in cranberry applied with the Colorbox Stylus, and edged inking in pitch black. I used the Tonic Distresser on the edges of the blue paper. Inside (picture below) I downloaded the font Jailbird Jenna from http://www.dafont.com/ and printed on the grey paper, and I also used the info from CS Scrap Rap color pallette to print the inside text. Inside stamp is pitch black also.



No comments:

Post a Comment