Saturday, June 16, 2007

My entry in the ClubScrapChat Pets Challenge

This page is my entry into the ClubScrapChat@yahoogroups.com pets challenge. I used the CS Pets kit for background paper and Kitty face, trimmed the kitty face from one sheet of the printed paper and used 1/8" Magic Matter wheel to trace the kitty face mat onto the olive cardstock and then cut it out. The olive colored cardstock is from Making Memories Kit for boys. I mounted it all on another piece of the printed paper. I used the CS Pets UM stamps for the title/name tag. It looks very plain to me but I cant figure out what else to do with it. Please post in comments with any ideas!
Thanks to Pam and Jill who both sent great ideas on how to better this page. I added blue and rust photo mattes from Club Scrap (3/07) Rhapsody kit to two of the pics and title, inked the edges of the mattes with Ranger Adirondak ink in Espresso, added fibers from Club Scrap (3/07) Rhapsody,(2/07)Refresh , and Making Memories Twistel to the title. The tab on the title is Scrapworks tailored tabs in Alpine.

No comments:

Post a Comment