Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ALSB Before and After

Before These are my blank ALSBed pages made with Crafter Classics Moody Blues collection. Crafter Classics paper collections are available when you host or attend a banquet with an FFC Crafter. I created the ALSB instructions for this set from a combination of my favorite layout recipe cards, other ALSB layouts, and altered combinations of them.
















After Some things to keep in mind when looking at these After layouts: The pages have been added to, subtracted from, turned the whole page or just a matte. My theory on ALSB is that it is a spring board for me. I'm not likely to leave them as is. When I add photos I will also add the embellishments and a title that help carry on the theme of the pictures. Somtimes the paper has a theme that matches the photos and sometimes I pick the paper just for the color . CS designs are so artistic and classic that they can blend or stand out depending on how you choose to use the page.

This page I added Cricut cut letters from moody blues light blue, Stratosphere dark blue and fuchsia. Stratosphere tags, stickers, mini brad and ribbons. The tiles are CS but not sure which kit. I ordered them in the GHM! dept. Prima flowers and MM blue button brads. I also inked the edges of some of the paper in RangerAdirondack Denim.










This page I added several mattes to the 5x7 pic and some hinges. (see open page next pic). Not sure who made the hinges, they were a gift. I used some of the left over scraps to add layers. And got alot more pics on this layout. Stamp from CS sampler 07. Stencils from Musical Interlude, and Steppin Out. Tab from Tailored Tabs by Scrapworks. Journaling stencil from Chatterbox. Metal photo corners from MM.

















This page I added Cricut letters and traced around them in Slick Writer pen in Denim. I used a tag and brads from Wheel and Sprocket. White paper from Refresh. 06 sticker from Stratosphere. Green letter stickers from Mrs. Grossman. More ink in Ranger Adirondack Denim.



Here's the last of this group. :) White paper, triangle paper clip and fern stencil from Refresh. Stamp, cutout, sticker and brads from Stratosphere. More Ranger Adirondack ink in Denim and Slick Writer marker in Denim.

This is a long post for me, but a great tribute to ALSB. I love this process. I get so much more scrapping done, and with so much more artistry than I can find in any store. TFL

Don't forget you can click on any of these pics to enlarge the view.

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Erin! So nice to see the before and afters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pages look great!

    I'm the Marketing Director at Mrs. Grossman's and we love to see how people are using our stickers.

    I hope you'll visit our web site and sign up for our monthly newsletter!

    All best,

    Lara Starr
    Mrs. Grossman's
    lstarr@mgpc.net
    www.mrsgrossmans.com

    ReplyDelete