Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Tuesday's Tutorial #8
Single Panel Embossed Greeting Card
Supplies:
  • 1 each Club Scrap POPs in sizes 5x7 and 4x6
  • 3 Club Scrap photo mattes.
  • Favorite removeable adhesive.
  • Club Scrap BBP&L Glue
  • Embossing stylus
Step 1: Glue the 3 photo mattes together in a stack.
2: Apply removeable adhesive to one side of the matte stack.
3: Stick the matte stack in the center on the 5x7 cardstock and then flip it over.
4: Use your
fingers to feel where the matte stack is then apply pressure all the way around it with the embossing stylus.
5. Flip the 5x7 over and remove the matte stack.
6: Add embellishments and greeting to the 4x6 cardstock then glue to the front of the 5x7 panel.

I used a stencil and ink, greeting stamp, glitter pens and scrap paper strips to embellish my card :)
These also make great invitations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still following all of your POPs posts. Thanks for keeping them coming. I sure wish I lived close to you so I could get involved in your classes. They sound great!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with those like me who was busy yakking when God asked who wanted to be blessed with creativity. I got the gift of talking but not of creating!!

    Thanks,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete